Creamy Lemon Vegetable Medley
- Light lemon flavor is poured over steamed veggies for a fresh take on this healthy side.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- Steam carrots, broccoli, zucchini and cauliflower until tender.
- Place cream cheese and milk in small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over vegetables.