Creamy Chipotle Chicken With Onions
Get bold chipotle flavor in every bite. This low-sodium chicken entree is spicy, savory and oh-so-good, thanks to Dash™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup onions, chopped into 1/8-inch slices
- Remove any excess fat from chicken thighs.
- Place chicken into an ovenproof casserole, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix together sour cream, onions and Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
- Pour over the chicken and make sure the chicken is well coated with mixture.
- Bake in 375-degree preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.