Customary cranberry relish gets a fresh twist thanks to Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Add a spark to your holiday spread with this tasty and tart recipe.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar Twin®
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- In a small skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Add the apple, lemon juice and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until apple is tender, stirring occasinally.
- Stir in the cranberries, Sugar Twin and water.
- Cook and stir until berries pop and liquid is syrupy.
- Add walnuts.