This Irish-inspired side will quickly become a dinnertime staple. Potatoes, cabbage and cheese unite with Dash™ Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend to create a creamy and hearty dish.
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup finely grated white cheddar cheese
- 2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook cabbage until tender, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and add to potatoes along with cabbage and green onions.
- Add Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- Spread potato mixture into prepared casserole and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until heated through and golden brown on top.