Skip to content
Chicken Kabob Salad Recipe
- Brush skewered chicken, pineapple chunks and vegetables with a quick homemade marinade flavored with Chicken Grilling Blend. Serve over romaine lettuce for a delicious lunch or dinner.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut into squares
- 1/2 cup mixed baby greens
- 1 red and/or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Make dressing from reserved pineapple juice, oil and Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Pour in a shaker jar.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the prepared dressing into a cup to use as a marinade.
- Set aside remaining dressing.
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, bell peppers and onions onto skewers.
- Brush with reserved marinade, discarding any that remains.
- Grill or broil 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs over salad greens with remaining dressing set aside earlier.