Cheesy Italian Stuffed Burgers
- When a plain ol' cheeseburger is just not enough. These tasty treats are bursting with flavor.
Cook Time: 9 Minutes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 lb ground sirloin, 95% lean
- 2 tsp Steak Grilling Blend
- Preheat broiler or grill to medium heat.
- Combine ground sirloin and Steak Grilling Blend.
- Divide into 8 portions.
- Shape each into a patty about 4 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Divide cheese and veggies mixture among 4 of the patties, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Cover with second patty, sealing edges well.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until meat reaches 160 degrees and is no longer pink.
- Serve on toasted buns topped with additional cheese, if desired.