Skip to content
- These cheesy bites are easy to make and oh-so-delicious. Sharp cheddar cheese meets tomato basil seasoning for the perfect holiday appetizer.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Place cheddar cheese and butter in a bowl and cream with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add flour and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- Divide dough in two and roll into cylinders 1 inch in diameter.
- Wrap dough sections in plastic wrap and chill or freeze.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees when ready to serve.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick circles and place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove and let cool.