Caribbean-Style Catfish With Citrus
Zesty and sweet. These catfish fillets and green beans get a full dose of Caribbean flavor with Dash™.
- Cook Time: 9 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup frozen long green beans
- 4 4-oz. catfish fillets
- Place catfish and green beans in separate bowls.
- Toss each with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend.
- Spray cooking spray on a 9- x 9-inch sheet pan and arrange catfish fillets.
- Place green beans in an ovenproof casserole dish and cook both in 350-degree oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove green beans from oven and keep warm.
- Turn heat to broil and finish cooking catfish under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve on individual plates, placing fillets on top of green beans.