Caramelized Onion Cheese Pizza
- Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, thinly sliced Spanish onion, and Monterey Jack cheese give this pizza a tasty depth of flavor. It's even delicious the next day for leftovers.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Place olive oil in large skillet and add thinly sliced onion. Cook over low heat until onions are browned, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cooked onions on pizza crust and sprinkle with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Spread crust with goat cheese and Monterey Jack cheese, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza in hot oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and the crust is crisp.
- Remove from oven and cut into 6 wedges.