- This comforting pasta dish is easy and delicious. Simply season, add chicken broth and then garnish your entree with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 6 oz cooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz calamari, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 chopped tomato
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season calamari with seasoning blends and sauté for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chopped tomato, chicken broth and basil.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Gently stir in pasta and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until pasta is heated through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.