Cajun Grilled Chicken
- Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, lemon and brown sugar make this Cajun-crusted chicken breast simply irresistible. This is a great way to spice up your regular chicken breast recipe.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 juiced lemon
- 4 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Neatly score each chicken breast on both sides with a sharp knife.
- In large bowl, mix together Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Add the breasts and coat thoroughly.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill or cast-iron grill plate.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken breasts on each side, 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Put on plate, cover and let rest 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spoon remaining juices over the top of each breast.
- Serve immediately.