Brussels Sprout Leaves With Pancetta
A perfect dish to enjoy during peak Brussels sprout season. Enhanced with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, pancetta and chicken stock, this dish will look colorful and mouthwatering on your plate.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 oz pancetta
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium onion
- Cut stems on Brussels sprouts and separate into leaves. Thinly slice the centers.
- Dice onion and pancetta.
- Add olive oil to large skillet and heat to medium high. Add onion and pancetta and cook until onion is softened and pancetta starts to crisp.
- Add sprout leaves, seasoning and chicken stock and cover.
- Cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until leaves are tender.
- Serve hot.