Broiled Citrus Sole
Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and orange juice concentrate are key ingredients for broiled citrus sole. Simply bake to let the citrus flavor come to life in fresh fillets.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 4-oz. sole or other fish fillets
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat broiler.
- Line broiler rack with foil.
- Spray foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and orange juice in small bowl; mix well and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place fillets on rack in broiler pan and brush evenly with seasoning mixture.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions.