Beef and Vegetable Kabob
- This summertime staple offers juicy, rich flavor while keeping it healthy. Fresh veggies and chunks of sirloin are soaked in Original Blend to bring out the natural flavors.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 1/2 red onion, cut into wedges, then in half and separated
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- Marinate the meat with Original Blend, garlic, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill or cast-iron grill plate.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Put meat on skewers in rotation with onions, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Grill brochettes about 6 to 8 minutes to desired degree of doneness.