1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to a large rectangle and cut into 6-8 squares. Add to sheet pan.
3. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with 1 tablespoon of Dash Onion & Herb.
4. Place slice of prosciutto on top of the square. Follow with 3-5 stalks of asparagus (depending on size) and 1-2 tablespoons of cheese.
5. Dab some cold water onto one corner of the puff pastry square. Lift the opposite corner, wrap them around the stuffed bundle and press the watered corner down to seal.
6. Brush puff pastry with egg wash. Sprinkle with remaining Dash Onion & Herb.
7. Bake until puff pastry is golden and puffed, about 12-15 minutes. Serve immediately.