Artichoke and Mushroom Casserole
For those with a love of mushrooms, this easy-to-prepare casserole is full of fresh veggies. Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend make this mushroom-filled casserole a perfect comfort food.
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Garlic Herb Marinade
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 14-oz. cans artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 16 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup diced onions
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Add artichoke hearts, Garlic Herb Marinade, Garlic Herb Seasoning Blend and chicken broth.
- Mix well.
- Place artichoke mixture in a casserole dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cheese and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes.