Skip to content
Spicy Southwest Chicken and Rice Wrap
- The beauty of this wrap is how easy it is to make and how bountiful the flavors are. Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend raises the heat for a memorable bite.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 14 oz can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- 2 cup uncooked Minute Brown Rice
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 cup frozen Southwest blend vegetables
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (optional)
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add rice, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, vegetables and chicken; stir.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Warm tortillas and divide rice mixture evenly onto tortillas.
- Top with cheese and sour cream, if desired, and roll into desired shape.