(Slow Cooker) Street Taco Pork
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6-10 Hours
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 4 lbs. pork shoulder, excess fat removed (leave a little bit of a fat cap)
- 4 Tbsp. Dash® Original Seasoning Blend
- ½ C. fresh lime juice
- ½ C. orange juice
- Rub seasoning over pork shoulder.
- Place fat side up, in a crock pot and then add the lime and orange juice.
- Cook for 6 hours on high or 10 hours on low.
- When done, shred the pork, removing any bones or excess fat.
- Use leftover juices for reheating leftover pork.
TIP: For traditional street tacos, serve pork on warmed corn tortillas with chopped white onion, fresh cilantro and lime wedges.