Skip to content
Savory Cloud Bread Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: Makes 10 ‘cloud breads’
- Preheat oven to 300° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, whip egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks are formed.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks, seasoning, and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Using a ¼ cup, scoop batter onto the prepared baking sheets. Use the back of the scoop to flatten the batter into a 4-inch circle.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through cooking, or until lightly browned and set. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- Serve on its own with a tasty spread or pair with your favorite sandwich toppings. Enjoy!