Week Day Meat Loaf
Substitute ketchup with Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend for a new take on meatloaf. Trust us, your entire family will like this new and improved meal.
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 lb ground turkey thigh
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 lb ground turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread slice in blender or food processor; process until bread slice is finely crumbled.
- In mixing bowl, combine turkey and soft breadcrumbs; mix well.
- Blend in egg, seasoning blends and paprika; mix well.
- Spray 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle pan with Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Place turkey mixture in pan or pat into loaf shape and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 45 to 50 minutes or until mixture registers internal temperature of 170 to 180 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.