- There's something nostalgic about a good old-fashioned turkey melt. Season up your leftover turkey with Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend to create this cozy comfort dish.
- Yield: 1
- 2 slice low-fat, low-sodium Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 6 oz leftover roast turkey, sliced
- 4 slice whole-wheat bread
- Spread the bread with mayonnaise. Add turkey slices and sprinkle with Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Lay cheese slices on top.
- Place second slice of bread on top of each sandwich.
- Wrap sandwiches in a paper towel.
- Microwave for 30 to 35 seconds or until cheese is melted.