Skip to content
Thrillin’ Grilled Fish Tacos
- Take tacos to a whole new level with this flavorful fish taco recipe. Garnish the Dash™-seasoned tacos with minced jalapeño, cabbage and homemade salsa to celebrate the zesty West Coast flavor.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 seeded and minced jalapeÃ±o
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 16 oz firm white-fleshed fish fillets (snapper, halibut, cod)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (reduced fat)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Whisk together Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and oil to form a paste.
- Rub over fish.
- Grill fish over medium heat, until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Break fish into large chunks.
- Grill tortillas until warm and pliable.
- Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lime juice and jalapeño in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place cabbage down center of tortillas, drizzle with yogurt mixture and top with fish and tomato salsa.