Skip to content
Tangy Honey Mustard Chicken
- You won't need dipping sauce with this entree. Tangy, spicy and full of flavor, this chicken breast is anything but ordinary. Pair with whole-grain rice to complete the meal.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- Brush each chicken breast with mustard mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet; cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.