Spice up your life with this kickin' pepper steak flavored with Dash™ Sweet Teriyaki Marinade. This dish will surely add color to your dinner table with a variety of crisp vegetables that are packed with flavor.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbsp Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak, cut crosswise in thin strips
- 1 large onion, halved and cut crosswise into thin slices
- Marinate flank steak in 1 cup of Sweet Teriyaki Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove steak and discard marinade.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet.
- Add flank steak and cook until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer steak to a bowl and cover.
- Add peppers, onions and remaining 2 tablespoons Sweet Teriyaki Marinade to skillet.
- Cook until onions are golden brown and peppers are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Return steak to skillet; cook with pepper and onion mixture on high heat for about 3 minutes, or until cooked through.