Skip to content
Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ¾ C. water
- ¼ C. Dash™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced or diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ C. pickled jalapenos
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the ground turkey. Cook until browned.
- Add the water and seasoning mix and stir.
- Cook until thickened.
- Assemble the taco salad by creating a bed of lettuce in a bowl and top with turkey and other
- Serve with salsa, taco sauce or sour cream if desired.