Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
Comfort food at its finest. Crushed cornflakes give the perfect texture to Dash™-seasoned chicken breasts. Serve with homemade potatoes or corn to complete this family favorite meal.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 8 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp nonfat milk
- 4 tbsp Table Blend
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cornflakes and Table Blend in shallow dish; mix well.
- Brush chicken with milk and roll in crumb mixture until well coated.
- Place in nonstick baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until done.