1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large glass bowl, add the self-rising flour and start with 1 cup of greek yogurt. Mix together until fully incorporated and add more greek yogurt as needed. The dough should be wet but not overwhelmingly sticky. Dump dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
3. Divide the dough into eight equal parts and form each into a ball. Using your thumb, create a hole through the center and carefully stretch out the dough to form a bagel shape. Repeat for all dough balls.
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet, arrange your shaped bagels. In a small bowl mix together egg and water and paint onto the tops of each shaped bagel. Top with as much of Dash Everything but the Salt seasoning as desired then stick them in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven then increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F and bake for an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the tops of the bagels are golden brown.