Skip to content
Marinated Orange Pork Chops
- Simple pork chops with a citrus-infused Garlic Herb Marinade. Serve it with a sprig of rosemary to impress your dinner guests.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Whisk together the Garlic Herb Marinade, orange juice, garlic, green onions, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and rosemary.
- Place pork chops in a glass dish and pour prepared marinade over, turning to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Coat a grill pan or grill racks with nonstick cooking spray and set to medium-high heat.
- Grill chops about 5 minutes per side or until thermometer inserted in center reaches 145 degrees.
- Garnish each chop with a sprig of rosemary.