Lemon-Glazed Chicken Tenders
Tangy and tasty, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite. Breaded and seasoned with Dash™ for perfect texture and taste.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 6 oz chicken tenders, tendons removed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, coarse (if available)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In three separate bowls place: (bowl #1) flour, (bowl #2) egg (beaten), and (bowl #3) breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Line up the three bowls in a row.
- Roll chicken in flour, dip in egg until well soaked, and then roll in breadcrumb mixture until well covered.
- In a frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add breaded chicken when butter begins to sizzle.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes on the first side, or until golden brown.
- Turn once and cook for approximately 2 more minutes, or until golden brown on outside and cooked throughout (if uncertain of doneness, make an incision to ensure that no pink remains).
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add lemon juice to drippings.
- Stir for a few seconds to loosen up brown bits.
- Drizzle over chicken.