Skip to content
Herb-Crusted Tenderloin Roast Recipe
- Four simple ingredients make a special, delicious dinner entree. Just a few minutes to prep, then enjoy the company and conversation while dinner roasts in the oven and warms the kitchen.
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 lb beef tenderloin roast, well trimmed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine pine nuts and Original Blend.
- Press evenly over surface of roast.
- To roast, place meat on rack in an open roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer in thickest part.
- Do not add water; do not cover.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
- For a more intense “cured” flavor, place seasoned roast in plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.