Grilled Chicken With Vegetable Packets
- Combine summer's best veggies with chicken, place on the grill and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. You'll have a simple, but fabulous, low-fat summer meal.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to low.
- In a large bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Add chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add zucchini, pepper and onion to chicken and mix well.
- Cut four sheets of foil, each approximately 12 x 14 inches.
- Divide chicken and vegetable mixture into four equal parts.
- Place each portion in the middle of a piece of foil and wrap tightly.
- Take four more sheets of foil, enough to wrap each package again.
- Place on grill for 25 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, cut a large slash across the long end of each package.
- Open slightly to expose the chicken and vegetables and sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over the mixture.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve in the foil package.