Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Add bold flavor to fajitas with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Grill, wrap and enjoy!
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 4 low-fat flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and halved
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Combine oil, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and lime juice in resealable container or large plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard used marinade.
- Broil or grill chicken and vegetables until chicken renders 160 degrees and vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut chicken and vegetables into strips.
- Fill tortillas with chicken and vegetables.