Skip to content
- Make your chili a sure-fire winner with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. This dish will be a hit at any tailgate, family get-together or everyday dinner.
Cook Time: 21 Minutes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable stock, warm
- 3 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp shredded smoked Gouda
- 6 oz frozen vegetable medley
- Heat a small crockpot or 1-quart saucepan to medium.
- Add meat and sauté until lightly brown.
- Add vegetable stock and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable medley and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with smoked Gouda.