Chicken With Artichoke
- Enjoy a romantic Italian dinner at home that feels like fine dining, but is simple to prepare and easy to appreciate.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts, quartered and well drained
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with 2 teaspoons Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet; brown chicken over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken.
- Add wine and chicken broth to skillet; blend well.
- Add artichokes, remaining 2 teaspoons Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and chicken; simmer until liquid is reduced slightly, about 5 minutes.