Skip to content
- Fancy enough for company but simple enough for daily fare, these low-sodium kabobs are ready for the table in just 25 minutes, thanks to Chicken Grilling Blend.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio® olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 1-inch pineapple cubes
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, peppers and onions onto skewers.
- Continue until you have four kabobs.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush kabobs with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Grill kabobs until chicken is no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally.