Buttery Pepper Salmon
This easy and quick dish is grilled, low in fat and spiked with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Sliced almond halves add the perfect texture atop this tasty fillet.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Molly McButter® Flavor Sprinkles
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 8 oz salmon fillet, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first five ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
- Broil fish in grill pan 6 to 8 inches from heat source.
- Broil salmon for 5 minutes, skin-side up.
- Turn fish over after 5 minutes and spread with seasoning mixture.
- Broil for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.