Asian Sesame Chicken
- Make your favorite Chinese takeout dish at home. Asian Sesame Chicken brings bold and exotic flavor right to your dinner table in under 30 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 10-oz. packages oriental noodles
- 3 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Place chicken in large baking dish.
- Combine Original Blend, sweet-and-sour sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in small bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken, reserving 1/2 cup; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, turning once.
- Remove chicken; discard used marinade.
- Grill chicken 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until done, turning once and brushing frequently with prepared sauce.
- Discard any remaining sauce after cooking.
- Pour boiling water over noodles; let soak 3 minutes, drain.
- Heat remaining sesame oil in large skillet.
- Add noodles and stir-fry 2 to 4 minutes.
- Toss noodles with reserved sauce mixture.
- Top with cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Variation: try substituting 4 cups cooked rice or prepared mixed greens for the cooked noodles.