Zesty Barbecue Marinade
This zingy marinade is fit for any barbecue. You'll taste the essence of summertime when you grill with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Yield: 2
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in resealable container or large plastic food storage bag; mix well.
- Marinate chicken, pork or fish in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill or broil.
- Used marinade should always be discarded and not reused or consumed as a sauce.