White Bean Soup
- Looking for a new soup recipe to warm you up when the temperature drops? Look no further. In less than 25 minutes you'll have a flavorful soup to enjoy with a nice glass of wine.
Cook Time: 23 Minutes
- 12 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 175-oz cans chicken broth (lower sodium)
- 2 15-oz. cans small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 oz can diced green chiles, drained
- Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan.
- Add chicken and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink in center (about 7 minutes); stir often.
- Add broth, beans and chiles.
- Reduce heat and simmer over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes to blend flavors.