Warm Artichoke Dip
- This popular dip made from jarred artichokes and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend tastes great when served with warmed pita crisps or raw vegetables.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend to food processor and mix until well blended.
- Stir in artichokes.
- Place in small casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with pita crisps and freshly cut raw vegetables.