Skip to content
Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in with this impressive Italian dish. Sprinkle Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend on your garlic bread to complete your meal.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 6 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, rinse, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Stir in broccoli, onion and red pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.