- Liven up chicken breasts with the combo of Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and orange zest. This award-winning entree is garnished with succulent mushroom slices.
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Place chicken breasts and mushrooms in two separate bowls.
- Toss each with half of the olive oil, orange zest and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Lay chicken on a 9- x 9-inch roasting pan.
- Place vegetables in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Place both pans in a 375-degree preheated oven, cooking each pan 6 to 7 minutes.
- Mix vegetables and turn chicken over after 4 minutes.
- Place to four plates, spooning vegetables over chicken breasts.