Skip to content
Tuscan Bean & Shrimp Salad Recipe
- A cool and crisp entree salad with an assortment of fresh seasonal vegetables. Simply combine the ingredients in a bowl and serve chilled.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup canned cannellini (white kidney) beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Combine all ingredients except cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, fold in cherry tomatoes and serve salad on top of lettuce leaves.