Turkey Tenderloin With Mustard Mushroom Sauce
- It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to enjoy a turkey dinner. This savory turkey dish paired with a flavorful mustard sauce is sure to please your friends and family.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed to 2-inch tips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 1 lb turkey tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cutlets
- Combine half of the Original Blend with flour and mix well.
- Dredge turkey cutlets with flour mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and add cutlets to pan.
- Cook cutlets in skillet until rich golden brown.
- Turn and cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add sliced mushrooms and asparagus tips to skillet; cook for a few minutes.
- Pour broth over mushrooms and asparagus and cook, scraping brown pieces from bottom of pan. Add mustard and remaining Original Blend, mix well, add heavy cream and cook until sauce is thick and well combined.
- Add cutlets to reheat.
- Spoon sauce over cutlets and serve.