Turkey Pot Pie
Combine leftover turkey, frozen mixed vegetables and reduced-sodium cream soup with Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade in a frozen pie crust. Quick and easy to make for unexpected guests and those busy weeknights.
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 9-inch prepared frozen pie crust
- 1/4 cup Garlic Herb Marinade
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cup cooked, diced turkey
- 75 oz can condensed reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz mixed frozen vegetables
- Thaw pie crust according to directions on package.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together soup, milk, Garlic Herb Marinade and cornstarch in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add thawed vegetables and cooked turkey.
- Spoon mixture into pie pan.
- Top with crust, pressing crust onto edges of pie plate.
- Cut slits in several places on crust.
- Bake 40 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.