- Jalapeño peppers team up with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend to bring the heat to this vegetable chili recipe. This soup is for the spice lovers in your family.
Cook Time: 51 Minutes
- 1 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3 oz tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 cup cooked kidney beans (if canned, rinsed and drained)
- 14 oz can unsalted tomatoes with juice
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1/2 large jalapeo pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 chopped medium onion
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add onion, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and jalapeño pepper.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and break up meat with a spoon; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato paste, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, cumin and water; mix well.
- Cook over low heat for at least 40 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Serve hot.