Skip to content
Turkey Burgers Recipe
- A tasty change-up for a delicious burger. These moist ground turkey burgers get their flavor from Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend. Serve on whole-grain or whole-wheat buns for a better-for-you burger.
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground turkey, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, egg substitute and breadcrumbs until thoroughly blended.
- Form into four burgers.
- Spray skillet with vegetable oil; cook burgers approximately 7 minutes on each side.
- Mix ketchup and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend; spread evenly on one side of each bun.
- Place burger on each bun and top with shredded lettuce.