Skip to content
Texas-Style Chicken Pizza
- Fresh red peppers, diced jalapeño and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend team up to add some kick to traditional chicken pizza.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 12-inch original pizza crust
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded low-sodium mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 4-oz. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 diced jalapeo pepper
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup salt-free tomato sauce
- 1/2 diced small white onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, peppers, mushrooms and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend to skillet.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes on medium to high heat until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Set aside to cool.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until crispy and golden.