Teriyaki Spare Ribs
Coat these spare ribs with Dash™ Sweet Teriyaki Marinade to achieve fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. Trust us, it's a finger-licking recipe the whole family will love.
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 bottle Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 rack pork spare ribs
- Place ribs on a cooking sheet lined with foil.
- Pour 1 cup of Sweet Teriyaki Marinade over ribs, coating evenly.
- Bake on the center rack of a preheated 300-degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Baste with remaining marinade during last 15 minutes of cooking.