Tangy Mustard Salmon Fillets
Create a tangy kick for your salmon fillets with lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Dash™ seasoning. A healthy meal that is a perfect ending to a long summer weekend.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 4-oz. salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
- In a bowl, mix together Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, whole-grain Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
- Rub this mixture into the salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in glass dish and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place fillets skin-side down and cook 5 to 6 minutes. Turn carefully and continue cooking another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.